We are excited to be able to serve you again!
Please know that your safety and the wellbeing
of our employees is what matters most at Forza Storico.
For this reason, we ask that you please
read the State Mandated Guidelines and our company guidelines that we are going to enforce in order to make the best of everyone’s experience.
- Access to the inside of the restaurant will be guided by an employee
- We strongly encourage making a reservation.
Those who don’t have one will be prompted to make one at the host podium. Unlike many others, we pledge to not utilize this information for any promotional material, our intent is to be able to reach out to all our guests should it be necessary due to Covid -19 related issues.
- Social distancing and proper behavior is encouraged and will be enforced. Any guests that refuse to do so will be asked to leave.
- Seating is limited to:
1 hour 30 minutes for 2 tops,
1 hour 45 minutes for 4 tops,
and 2 hours 15 minutes for larger parties.
We want to ensure enough time for our staff to
sanitize all tables for the next seating so please be mindful.
- Guests will be asked to respect the flow of the restaurant, such as entrance and exit points as well as the moving spaces created for our staff to serve you.
Please avoid proceeding towards staff members especially when they are carrying dishes/silverware/stemware to avoid the possibility of accidents.
- Some changes to the way we serve our guests have been identified in order to limit contact with others.
As an example, we may not pour water or wine to avoid repeated trips to your table.
At peak hours we may bring dishes out at staggered times to avoid kitchen line bottlenecks and waiting.
- Guests are encouraged to avoid calling for service unless it is really important to minimize back and forth as much as possible.
We will be glad to observe minimum service rules if guests ask and wish to have reduced interaction, just let a staff member know.
We are sure that these small details will allow us to serve you better and keep everyone safe.
Thank you for choosing to dine with us and we hope you will enjoy your time with us as we learn how to improve our skills in these different times. Feel free to send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org